15 October 2008

Hey, I just felt the need to post something

We still don't have a post for October, so I'll start us off. We've come up with a few new concepts in the last few days. The Tin Foil News; Burrito Army; Tash's Computer Idiocy Book. Stuff along those lines.

In school, I've been told I have to make a timeline, so I'm making one on the TFA. And I do believe it's the time of year I'm supposed to make a newsletter for us. Where to start, eh? Yo, Rachel, I need new stylized TFA members!

Oh yeah, I'll share a few hot dudes with y'all!

I'll start off with Dero from Oomph! Who's band just released their album, which rocks. Their videos are top key too :D!
(I'mma just post the whole band and kill two birds with one stone(though I'd never really kill a bird, I'd feel bad for it))
Oomph!; Dero is in the center
Dero is in the center of the photo, btw.

Who else have I been looking at? Oh yeah, there's the 11,000-year-old Atlantean God named Archeron, but he's a fictional character in a book, so....

I'll post a pic of Bella and Edward from Twilight (can't waits for the movie):
Edward and Bella

No comments: