19 October 2008

I hate everything, also, AAAAAAHNGST

On Friday I was unreasonably happy. I woke up jumping and everything was dandy out of my ass, this was a rare thing. I wondered how long it'd last, and it went well into last night. Which is good. Then I wake up today wanting to turn into Godzilla so I can smash everything with my feet, after realizing how kinda useless I am. I don't have to be posting this, but no one's on and I'm gonna lose it like I do every week, because that's what happens when my sugar supply gets cut off. So fuck this.

I have no niche, I run around my room all day doing nothing other than go online and play the same Zelda game for hours straight. I only come out of the cave to turn off the air or get food, but otherwise I don't do anything. I'm a waste, and everyone's sick of me never doing anything, but I dunno how to fix it. I'm pissed off or down most of the time and I get hounded on for it, and it takes forever to get Mr. Nona Shortness to get on a phone so I can get someone to listen, but he has his own shit going so I feel selfish.

The only place I have in any group is to be made the little kid and to be made fun of for being stupid and it's not gonna change anytime soon. That's the only entertainment I give anyone, so I eiter be a tight ass or let it happen so something kinda good comes out of being here.

Also, fuck everything.

No comments: