05 December 2008

Worrying about 2012... It ain't so great

Just why the hell am I up at 6AM looking up as many articles as I can explaining that the fear over 2012 is nonsense? I know it's all silly and pushed by radicals who have nothing better to do but to make others scared, but sheesh, I'm young... On 2012 I'm only gonna be 18. I wanna, ya know, live a full life. That, along with the idea that everyone would have to watch a giant frozen rock crash into us... Not to pleasent. But I know it isn't true!

But here's the thing; I watched the rerun of that Bible code special on History Channel the other day, and that shit apparently predicted 9/11 and other historical events. It freaks me out that I can't find articles explaining that shit, so I'm gonna bug Ronnie tomorrow about it because he knows a shit ton of scientists and researchers, blah blah blah to point me out to. Like a few days ago, he explained it as a prediction that's meant for a much longer waiting time, or something like that. And other stuff I can't remember.

Guys, I really need a hug...

No comments: