13 April 2009

Periods, Exercising, and Food

Chocolate
I was looking through stuff about exercising, food and menstruation today and I found some pretty nifty shit. First let's start off with why I was looking for this stuff. I tried to go out running yesterday but I almost immediately felt heavy and sluggish and about half way through I started getting light headed (even though I drank a bottle and a half of water) and I knew I was about to have my period.

Just for fun: A US Navy carrier and another US Navy shipSo I looked up stuff about exercising with my period, and they say do your normal exercise (stop if you're getting light headed, duh) but don't dramatically increase the exercising. I thought this source was pretty nifty: http://www.wikihow.com/Exercise-While-on-Your-Period

Then I got to thinking about what should I be eating while I'm on the cotton penis. I found some useful stuff. http://lifestyle.iloveindia.com/lounge/food-and-menstrual-cramps-1375.html. Though I will say that a woman's blood sugar can get messed up (from experience) and sugars aren't all bad, they can actually make you8 feel better some of the time. Also, sugars make me feel better mentally, so if you're one of those people, don't give them up. Drink water too, water is good.

And if you're like me, you may be wondering what the fuck magnesium is...so here's a link for that too.

No comments: