17 July 2008

Content Warning

Ok, this content warning thing...it's pissing me off. If I don't necessarily want to log in, I have to view this piece of shit every time I visit this page. Even if I visited 2 minutes ago and had to go check something before coming back.

Blogger does not allow you to stay logged in after you close the browser. "Remember Me" function only saves the email, and Blogger blocks the browser's option of saving both the login and the password.

I don't want to find something else because everything is set up here and we've got a couple months going already. I like that it's free here too, and it's quick to load. Just logging into MySpace is a hassle, especially at home (takes 5-10 minutes). Blogger is also through Google, so it's neat, and secure.

Finally, taking off that content warning could get us in trouble for slip ups and possibly the name - I dunno, but better safe than sorry.

No comments: