20 July 2008

I'm totally with Tash on the warning thing

It's so annoying. But uh, I got other things to discuss...

I just moved three days ago. The house is awesome, I got my own room, and the kitchen is nice. But honestly, I miss the fuck out of the old apartment. Even though I got no privacy and everything drove me crazy, and the dishwasher was broken as fuck, and stuff, I loved it. I lived there for seven years, and I found out who I was there. And I met my friends while living there. I had many fun nights staying up until 4AM in the living room watching Adult Swim, and it was a very cozy place. I almost regretted moving, since I also suggested it to my mom before we found out we could rent this place.

I'm being pathetic and staring at this picture I took of all the boxes laying around the old house, and honestly... That was when it was most comforting. I dunno, I listened to Soundgarden and Pink Floyd like crazy because it was reminding me of old times, and I knew that I wouldn't be there much longer and wanted it to be fun. But even then, I was starting to go through some emotional hell hole, and I still need to find a way to end it. I cried alot the first night we stayed here...

While I love my new room, I dunno if I'll be as happy here as I was over there.

No comments: