20 April 2008

Well, uh, Hi and Stuff

Alrighty, it is about 11pm and i should have been sleeping an hour ago. oh well, since when do I do what I'm supposed to? Haha, never. I follow my own rules of existence and pick up and form my own philosophy by learning about the ancient religions. You know, Ancient Egypt with Isis, Ra, Osiris, all those folks; Greek/Roman with Juno, Jupiter, Mars...and all those folkies. I'm very interested in the oldest things. I've recently got a glimpse into the Tibetan Book of the Dead. Very intriguing.

Hehe, lines up with me wanting to know the oldest of languages too. If I could, I'd learn the ancient Egyptian spoken word...but as we all know, that will never happen :'(. Oh and I have to visit so many places before I die in my mountains...Vladivostok, Rome, Berlin, Paris, Moscow, Vienna, Cairo, Milan, and other cities that I have yet to learn of.

But alas, it's time for me to sleep. I get to clean a yogurt machine tomorrow morning (1.5 hr job, that I get 3 hrs to do). Cya folks tomorrow (You can tell I'm from Minnesota now, can't you?)

Наташа

No comments: