06 January 2009

It's a new year, POST SOMETHING

C'mon... It may only be the 6th, but there's still so much to bitch about this year. Like; I miss 2008, the slightly uneasy feeling, IT'S THE LAST YEAR OF THIS DECADE. I feel fucking strange knowing that I remember living through these past ten years. I'll be 15 though, so I shouldn't feel so old... <_<

But when this decade is over, what do we call it? We have the 80's and 90's, you call them by their number. But no one says the 2000's, they say new millenium(I totally spelled that wrong). What happens when it's over? It's not new anymore! Plus the rest of the century... <_< Which uh, I hope brings more good than bad. If it does, I'll be willing to live a little longer than I have planned. But if I have to see this place slowly turn into the Jensens, I'm out this bitch.

Btw, Throwing Copper = <333

No comments: