13 May 2008

I'm on the verge of a breakdown, so listen

My best friend is going off to the army in like, seven days. SEVEN FUCKING DAYS. And you know what happens? His computer breaks, so he's only able to log on to AIM on a friend's phone, and said phone sucks. But that's not the problem or reason (completely) as to why I'm about to rip my guts out.

I've been talking to him for two years. And in those two years, I met someone who changed my point of view to most things. A person who actually liked talking to me when I have problems. <.< Someone who tolerated me enough to actually call me their sister (when in the fuck does that happen? In my life, at least?). A person who introduced me to No Doubt and Sublime! A person who I call, a silly bitch, skank, man whore, near homosexual, short person, funny grungey, and most importently, my best friend and brother. QUE THE VIOLINS.

Ok ok, I'm very sappy. Extremely, I GOT IT FROM HIM GUYS. But when you're constantly talking to someone for a few years straight, telling them things you normally would never tell your own family, shit like this is gonna be hard. Especially since he'll be gone and come back when I'm 18. I'M 14. And then I have these questions I ask myself. Like, is he gonna change? Is he gonna forget us when he comes back, and never log in to tell us about shit that happened, or even care to see us? Will he turn into a grade A hillbilly who's racist? D:

I HOOOPE he reads this stuff, so he can answer my questions. Alas, he only has a phone to use. But when he logs in, I'll ask him... But I wanna talk to him really badly. I didn't really get to tonight, because all he had to talk about was almost getting arrested. And honestly... That would be slightly better than not seeing him for four years. <_<

Plus, we can't contact him when he's gone. He'll only be able to send letters, and since his computer went plop, HOW WILL HE KNOW MY ADDRESS!? I'll tell him tomorrow dsjbcsjdsjkcbnsksd.

BUT WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY; I'm going to miss him like a motherfucker, and will cry everytime I listen to Pearl Jam, because he reminds me of Eddie Vedder. <_< AND I will miss talking to him, AND I'll have no one to go to when I have problems, AND I'm being selfish, AND I will cry into my pillow everynight because I'm a mellodramatic freak. UGH I MISS HIM ALREADY.

Night, it;s 3AM. D8

No comments: