21 May 2008

Till Lindemann, I'd do him (and I did)

I had the best dream EVAR. Lemme tell you all!

So I keep going back and forth to my aunt's old room and my folks's room, but I'm with... Raaaaammstein. And we hang out alot, I dunno what in the hell we were doing, but when we were in my aunt's room, I guess... There was something with dolls? And death? I dunno, I vaguely remember. And then we were in my parent's room, at night, and there were fucking PYGMIES and BIRDS on the porch. Don't ask me, please. BUT! ... Me and Till and Richard and Paul slept in the bed together. >_> Dunno why. But then me and Till did the nasty while Rich and Paul snoozed. And then I fucking woke up! D:<

WHY GOD WHYYYY BHJRSBGDGVIUDFDF. Wha.

Also, there were a bunch of books laying around, they all belonged to someone and had the names of people that the book's owner loved the most. Weeeeird.

And that was my day. I NEED A VIBRATOR, DAMMIT!

No comments: