09 May 2008

This new layout is fabulous

Really. Also, I've been awake since 6AM and being up before 12PM is really nice. WATER COLORS, oh yes. And yawning. jedshbsjkfbskd I got tutoring today, so I'm sure to screw up and start doodling stick figures killing eachother all over my paper while our teacher gives us a O_O face. I dunno. He's never done that, I don't think. Also, totally forgot what I was gonna get today, so I gotta remember. Someone needs to shrink, dig into my head, and manage the brain like an office. I would surely have a better memory that way. And not make so many typos.

SO ONE DAY YOU'RE LIKE, I want a cup of coffee. And what happens? That shit is cold. IT IS COLD. Like Lindsay Lohan's vagina, except the opposite. You understand? That shit is tainted. Both of those things, not just her infected vagina. Lemme add Spencer Pratt's existence to that, too.

And like. My nails need trimming, SOMEONE ELSE SHOULD DO THAT FOR ME, there's alot of yawning. And it is as cold as Lindsay's vagina in here, yeesh. It's May. In Florida. MY GOD, but then again, our AC tends to make every day feel like January in Norway. Imagine how much crap the Nordies have to wear to go out. ALOT OF SHIT. Like eskimos. Except Nordies are Viking folk, so they have manliness and raep to keep them warm all year 'round. That's not an easy thing to achive, obviously. And this was liiiiike... Many years ago. Now? Bitches wear sweaters, duh.

And now... I'm sleepy. Fuck. Leave me alone!

No comments: