29 May 2008

whe3eeeeeeee3eeeee3eee

Ok, the first 3 was accidental, but then I didn't feel like correcting it, so I made it seem on purpose. God I'm a slacker. I've slacked off all quarter. I'm probably going to fail at least one class. I think I need a daily planner. Even my iPod is a slacker. Fucker won't quit being corrupted (thanks to a stupid, slow ass, old Mac).

But OMG, I have a Nesquik Milkshake and chocolate milk. I also have Famous Amos cookies and some Archer Farms snack mix with white and dark chocolate and a touch of cayenne pepper. So yummy.

I'm so tired and for no reason. Well, except I had 7.5 hrs of sleep after a pretty active day. I had to clean the yogurt machines and then my boss suckered me into staying for an additional 3 hours to help stock the shelves. During this time I was originally supposed to go to my dad's house. I would have much preferred that over stocking. I didn't get home until 11:00pm. :p.

ANYway, I think I should head back to doing some sort of school work. I just needed this break, even though my brain still is functioning more than I want it to.

No comments: